Friday, March 5, 2010

The Beginning.

Alright, the time is ripe. I'm ready to make my first post. It's a little bit silly to make an event out of this - it's not like I have any readers eagerly anticipating the thoughts that are dripping from my fingers.

I've given a lot of thought as to what to write about. I'm getting married soon; write about my wedding? I'm a nurse interested in alternative medicine; write about health? I love cooking; write about my latest culinary creations? None of these topics are any I could write about for any period of time.

So I've decided to integrate them. This blog will be about my experience in seeking a holistic lifestyle. My struggle to balance, to grow, to never stop adventuring.

Join me!

Blessings,

M

...we are only as happy as we choose to be...

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Found your lovely little blog and will be reading. ^.^